Kristen Stewart wants to work with Robert Pattinson in a rom-com
Los Angeles: Actress Kristen Stewart is said to be keen to star with on-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson in a romantic comedy.
The 22-year-old, who started dating Pattinson when they met on the sets of ‘Twilight’ movies, wants to star in a quirky, rom-com with her beau, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kristen has been busy looking at different scripts but what she really wants to do is a romantic, quirky comedy with Rob. This way they can spend plenty of time together.
"She doesn`t want to be separated for long periods of time from him like when he went to Australia. This way they can work together and play together," a source said.
The couple have reportedly re-united following Stewart`s fling with married director Rupert Sanders became public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana