Kristen Wiig, Alexander Skarsgard team up for `The Diary...`
Los Angeles: Actors Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgard will be seen together in `The Diary of Teenage Girl`. Marielle Heller will direct it.
An adaptation of Phoebe Gloeckner`s graphic novel of the same titlem the movie will also feature 21-year-old Bel Powley in the lead role, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Set in 1970s, `The Diary of a Teenage Girl` will follow the story of a teenage artist, who attempts to navigate her way through an affair with her mother`s boyfriend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise