Kristen Wiig, Alexander Skarsgard team up for `The Diary...`
Los Angeles: Actors Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgard will be seen together in `The Diary of Teenage Girl`. Marielle Heller will direct it.
An adaptation of Phoebe Gloeckner`s graphic novel of the same titlem the movie will also feature 21-year-old Bel Powley in the lead role, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Set in 1970s, `The Diary of a Teenage Girl` will follow the story of a teenage artist, who attempts to navigate her way through an affair with her mother`s boyfriend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity