Kristen Wiig wants to do dramatic roles
Los Angeles: Funnywoman Kristen Wiig says she has always wanted more dramatic roles.
The 40-year-old star of `Bridesmaids` revealed that she also has a desire to do more writing and directing, reportedly.
"You have to have some sort of context for a person to register in your brain, and I was introduced to the world as a cast member of SNL (Saturday Night Live). But I`ve always wanted to do dramatic stuff, to write and direct, do a lot of different things," Wiig said.
"Comedy is where my heart lies," she added. "But there`s also something really satisfying about being able to step away with a small crew, become a character and get to know her for a few months at a time," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’: How much has the Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt starrer earned so far?
- Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal Again' cast is one BIG happy family!
- Phillauri: Anushka Sharma aka Shashi's 'ghostly presence' in a big fat Punjabi shaadi is spooky yet hilarious!
- Is that Salman Khan doing kickass action in 'Tiger Zinda Hai'?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH