Kurt Russell says Walker`s death creating catastrophic `Fast and Furious 7` rewrite
London: Kurt Russell, who has joined the cast of `Fast and Furious` franchise, has revealed that Paul Walker`s death has created a "catastrophic situation" for the writers of the latest installment.
The 62-year-old actor said at the Sundance Film Festival that writers have to rewrite the script and are doing whatever they can to do to deal with the untimely death of Walker, the Daily Star reported.
Russell asserted that rewriting is the worst thing that could happen to a movie but it`s not as bad as what happened to Walker who died in November 2013 in a horrific car crash.
The `Poseidon` star added that he was just one day away from finishing his scenes when Walker died, so he will have to return to sets later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Sunny Leone, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Athiya Shetty and Emraan Hashmi make candid confessions – Watch
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Taylor Swift to perform at the Grammy Awards
- Salman Khan as ‘Sultan’: Actor gets into the skin of the character in new pic
- Emraan Hashmi in and as ‘Azhar’: A tribute to the former cricketer – Watch
- Salman Khan’s new look as ‘Sultan’: Valentine's Day special- See Pic
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!