Kurt Russell says Walker`s death creating catastrophic `Fast and Furious 7` rewrite
London: Kurt Russell, who has joined the cast of `Fast and Furious` franchise, has revealed that Paul Walker`s death has created a "catastrophic situation" for the writers of the latest installment.
The 62-year-old actor said at the Sundance Film Festival that writers have to rewrite the script and are doing whatever they can to do to deal with the untimely death of Walker, the Daily Star reported.
Russell asserted that rewriting is the worst thing that could happen to a movie but it`s not as bad as what happened to Walker who died in November 2013 in a horrific car crash.
The `Poseidon` star added that he was just one day away from finishing his scenes when Walker died, so he will have to return to sets later this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Biopic should be made on PT Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer