Lady Gaga to do cameo in `Sin City` sequel
Los Angeles: Singer Lady Gaga will feature in a cameo in upcoming action movie `Sin City: A Dame to Kill For`.
Gaga, who recently released her album `ARTPOP`, behaved like a complete professional on the sets of the movie, reveals her co-star Joseph Gordon-Levitt, reports contactmusic.com.
"Lady Gaga is in a scene in it, and I got to say she did a really good job, like she`s a great actress. And I didn`t know that," Gordon-Levitt said.
The singer`s confidence surprised Gordon-Levitt, who plays the role of Johnny in the movie.
"You know she came in and I was like `Okay sure, they`re having a huge pop star do a scene in the movie, I understand.` But then she came in and like, nailed it! She had her character down, and she was like a total pro, and did a great job, I was really impressed," he said.
Co-directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller, `Sin City: A Dame to Kill For` is a sequel to 2005 movie `Sin City`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha burns Twitter trolls for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj
- Athiya Shetty is 'biggest support' for Sooraj Pancholi