Lady Gaga to play herself in `The Secret Service`
New York: Singer Lady Gaga will reportedly play herself in the upcoming movie ‘The Secret Service’.
The 27-year-old has given one day`s commitment to British director Matthew Vaughn for shooting the cameo scene without much hassle.
"Gaga only had to commit one day to film her scenes early next year. She`s such an Anglophile she didn`t take much persuading," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Vaughn has lined up a string of celebrities for different cameo roles in the movie. The names include David Beckham, Adele, Taylor Swift and Elton John.
Actor Samuel L. Jackson will play the role of a villain in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film