Laura Marano joins `A Sort of Homecoming`
Los Angeles :Actress Laura Marano has been roped in as the lead for upcoming comedy movie "A Sort of Homecoming".
"A Sort of Homecoming" follows the story of a news producer who is successful, but withdrawn, as a result of problems that ensue during a high school national debate tournament. The 18-year-old will portray the teenage version.
It will be directed by Maria Burton and co-produced by Marcus Brown, Lynn Reed and Yvette Brown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Denims style guide for men, women