Lea Seydoux to be next Bond girl?
Los Angeles: `Blue is the Warmest Color` actress Lea Seydoux is said to be a frontrunner to star in the 24th Bond film.
The 29-year-old French actress, who won Palme d`Or prize at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival for her role in the critically-acclaimed film, is wanted to star alongside Daniel Craig in `Bond 24`, reportedly.
It is yet-to-be decided what role the beauty will take on. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz was previously rumoured to have been offered the coveted role of the Bond girl. Later, British actress Helen Flanagan and Sport Illustrated Swimsuit model Kate Upton were named contenders for the part as well.
The upcoming installment of the spy action movie franchise, which is still untitled, has Sam Mendes on board as director.
Craig returns as Agent 007, Ben Whishaw reprises his role as Q, and Ralph Fiennes is back as M.
Production, which was expected to begin in late this year, is pushed back due to script issues. The movie is scheduled for November 6, 2015 release in the US.
Seydoux has appeared in major Hollywood films including `Inglourious Basterds` (2009), `Robin Hood` (2010), `Midnight in Paris` (2011) and `Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol` (2011).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- I don't see cinema as 'dark or 'light': Farhan Akhtar