Lena Headey was prepared to play fighter
Los Angeles: Actress Lena Headey was well-prepared for her role as Queen Gorgo in “300: Rise of an Empire” because she used to fight a lot when she was younger.
Headey plays the role of Spartan Queen Gorgo in the film.
"I did a lot of training, which I love. I`m a tomboy. I used to get into a lot of fights. Don`t know why, self-expression I guess. I got into boxing,” she told.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- SS Rajamouli reveals logo of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' – View inside
- Amazon Prime Video partners with filmmaker to launch 'Baahubali: The Lost Legends'!
- Sony Music acquires music rights of 'Dear Zindagi'
- Not playing Pakistani journalist in 'Noor': Sonakshi Sinha
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan' release date out!