Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill re-team for new film
Los Angeles: The acting duo behind `The Wolf of Wall Street` Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, are going to re-team for a new project.
The two will share screen in a movie based on Marie Brenner`s 1997 Vanity Fair article `The Ballad of Richard Jewell`, reported Ace Showbiz.
Richard Jewell is a security guard who found a backpack filled with three pipe bombs on the park ground of 1996 Atlanta Olympics. He called the police and helped evacuate the area before the bomb exploded.
Initially hailed a hero, Jewell`s life turned hellish within 24 hours as he was considered a suspect planting the bomb in the first place. It was an example of damage done to someone`s personal life by unreliable reports from the media.
Hill is to play Jewell while DiCaprio is to fill in the shoes of Jewell`s lawyer.
DiCaprio will produce the film with Hill, Jennifer Davisson Killoran, and Kevin Misher. Fox has picked up the rights to the article, which was used as source material in Michael Mann`s 1999 thriller `The Insider`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!