Leonardo DiCaprio keen to play Theodore Roosevelt?
Los Angeles: Leonardo DiCaprio is reportedly keen to portray former US President Theodore Roosevelt in a film based on his life.
The 39-year-old actor reportedly wants to re-team with his `The Wolf of Wall Street` director Martin Scorsese for a biopic on the 26th President of the United States, reportedly.
"Leo is telling friends that after his latest movie proved to be a massive box office hit, he`s pushing forward with his biopic of Roosevelt which will re-team him with Martin Scorsese," a source said.
"He says it`s `now or never` as he`s patiently waited almost a decade for the money to materialise," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!