Liev Schreiber, Jaden Smith set to star in `The Good Lord Bird`
Washington: Liev Schreiber and Jaden Smith have been singed up to star in `The Good Lord Bird`.
The ` Ray Donovan` star and ` The Karate Kid` star will be seen together in a big-screen adaptation of the 2013 National Book Award winner by James McBride.
The film is set in Kansas in 1856 and follows a young slave who links up with a radical abolitionist and his crew of freedom fighters.
The film is based on the book which was named in the top 10 Books of the Year last year, and was a New York Times best-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch