Liev Schreiber, Jaden Smith set to star in `The Good Lord Bird`
Washington: Liev Schreiber and Jaden Smith have been singed up to star in `The Good Lord Bird`.
The ` Ray Donovan` star and ` The Karate Kid` star will be seen together in a big-screen adaptation of the 2013 National Book Award winner by James McBride.
The film is set in Kansas in 1856 and follows a young slave who links up with a radical abolitionist and his crew of freedom fighters.
The film is based on the book which was named in the top 10 Books of the Year last year, and was a New York Times best-seller.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan