Lily Cole signs `Snow White and the Huntsman`
London: British model Lily Cole will join the cast of ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, directed by Rupert Sanders.
Cole, 23, who previously appeared in Terry Gilliam`s ‘The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus’, is in negotiations to appear in the movie which tells the story of a huntsman who teaches Snow White how to fight her evil stepmother.
Talking about other star cast, American actress Kristen Stewart will play Snow White while South African actress Charlize Theron will play the evil stepmother, reports a website.
Australian actor Chris Hemsworth is the favourite to take on the role of the huntsman.
The film is expected to start production in autumn, ahead of a December 2012 release date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
- Viral video: Kapil Sharma’s take on ‘Angrezipanti’ will make you respect your mother tongue even more