Lily Cole signs `Snow White and the Huntsman`
London: British model Lily Cole will join the cast of ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’, directed by Rupert Sanders.
Cole, 23, who previously appeared in Terry Gilliam`s ‘The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus’, is in negotiations to appear in the movie which tells the story of a huntsman who teaches Snow White how to fight her evil stepmother.
Talking about other star cast, American actress Kristen Stewart will play Snow White while South African actress Charlize Theron will play the evil stepmother, reports a website.
Australian actor Chris Hemsworth is the favourite to take on the role of the huntsman.
The film is expected to start production in autumn, ahead of a December 2012 release date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!