Lindsay Lohan announces new film `Inconceivable` at Sundance Film Festival .
Lindsay Lohan, who made a high-profile debut at the Sundance Film Festival , has announced a new film and a "fresh start."
After well-documented battles with drugs and legal troubles, the 27-year-old, who is attempting a comeback, came to the independent cinema showcase on Monday and announced that she will produce and star in a film called ` Inconceivable `, the Huffington Post reported.
The actress said that she is grateful to be at Sundance and back in the movie business, while revealing that the film`s shooting will start in March.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Ranbir Kapoor looks exactly like young Sanjay Dutt in leaked PICS from the biopic!
- Toilet - Ek Prem Katha: New still featuring Akshay Kumar, Bhumi Pednekar out
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' promotions: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt take Jaipur by storm - Watch