Lindsay Lohan to play murder victim in new movie?
Los Angeles: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has been offered to portray the role of murder victim Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.
The movie is titled `Eyes of a Dreamer` and is being produced by Brad Wyman, who was also associated with `Monster` starring Charlize Theron, reported TMZ.
The part of Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields, who is also set to direct the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here