Lindsay Lohan to play murder victim in new movie?
Los Angeles: Troubled star Lindsay Lohan has been offered to portray the role of murder victim Sharon Tate in an upcoming movie about Charles Manson.
The movie is titled `Eyes of a Dreamer` and is being produced by Brad Wyman, who was also associated with `Monster` starring Charlize Theron, reported TMZ.
The part of Manson will be played by celeb photographer Tyler Shields, who is also set to direct the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Kapil Sharma’s troubled ‘love story’ triggered fight on flight with Sunil Grover?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!