Lindsay Lohan to star opposite Charlie Sheen in `Scary Movie 5`?
Los Angeles: Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly signed on to the fifth instalment of the horror parody movie franchise ‘Scary Movie 5’.
Lohan, 26, is also expected to join `Two and a Half Men` star Charlie Sheen in the upcoming film, reported Showbiz spy.
"As of right this moment she still hasn`t sealed her deal," her representative said.
‘Scary Movie 5’ is scheduled to hit theaters across the US on April 19, 2013. Also lining up in the cast ensemble are Ashley Tisdale, Anthony Anderson, Regina Hall, Craig Bierko and Erica Ash.
The film is planned to kick off the production this September with director duo Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for ‘Scary Movie 3’ and ‘Scary Movie 4’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Chill guys! There's still time for Deepika Padukone, Fawad Khan film
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan