Lopez to star in ‘Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?’
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to star in the film adaptation of educational computer game `Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?`.
The 42-year-old will produce and take on the lead role of ACME detective agency worker Carmen Sandiego who becomes the world`s greatest thief, reported Ace Showbiz. Lopez, who took a three year break from films before making `The Back-Up Plan` last year, will also be seen in another film `Parker` opposite Jason Statham, playing a criminal yet again.
The film sees Statham play a thief who lives by his own code of honour - including never taking money from those who need it, but will kill when necessary.
Describing Lopez`s role in the film, director Taylor Hackford said, "She plays a real estate agent who finds that a little larceny may in fact be in the cards for her."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!