Lopez to star in ‘Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?’
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to star in the film adaptation of educational computer game `Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?`.
The 42-year-old will produce and take on the lead role of ACME detective agency worker Carmen Sandiego who becomes the world`s greatest thief, reported Ace Showbiz. Lopez, who took a three year break from films before making `The Back-Up Plan` last year, will also be seen in another film `Parker` opposite Jason Statham, playing a criminal yet again.
The film sees Statham play a thief who lives by his own code of honour - including never taking money from those who need it, but will kill when necessary.
Describing Lopez`s role in the film, director Taylor Hackford said, "She plays a real estate agent who finds that a little larceny may in fact be in the cards for her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show