Lopez to star in ‘Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?’
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to star in the film adaptation of educational computer game `Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?`.
The 42-year-old will produce and take on the lead role of ACME detective agency worker Carmen Sandiego who becomes the world`s greatest thief, reported Ace Showbiz. Lopez, who took a three year break from films before making `The Back-Up Plan` last year, will also be seen in another film `Parker` opposite Jason Statham, playing a criminal yet again.
The film sees Statham play a thief who lives by his own code of honour - including never taking money from those who need it, but will kill when necessary.
Describing Lopez`s role in the film, director Taylor Hackford said, "She plays a real estate agent who finds that a little larceny may in fact be in the cards for her."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt