M. Night Shyamalan admits secretly writing `She`s All That`
New York: M. Night Shyamalan has confessed that he secretly penned teen-rom-com `She`s All That`, before he got famous for his supernatural thrillers.
During a recent interview with Movies.com, the `After Earth` director admitted that he had helped write screenplays before achieving success for `The Sixth Sense`, the New York Daily News reported.
The 1999 movie starred Freddie Prinze Jr., in the role of a popular high school jock, who gives a makeover to Rachael Leigh Cook`s character of a frumpy nerd girl on a bet but then falls in love with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research