M. Night Shyamalan admits secretly writing `She`s All That`
New York: M. Night Shyamalan has confessed that he secretly penned teen-rom-com `She`s All That`, before he got famous for his supernatural thrillers.
During a recent interview with Movies.com, the `After Earth` director admitted that he had helped write screenplays before achieving success for `The Sixth Sense`, the New York Daily News reported.
The 1999 movie starred Freddie Prinze Jr., in the role of a popular high school jock, who gives a makeover to Rachael Leigh Cook`s character of a frumpy nerd girl on a bet but then falls in love with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show