M. Night Shyamalan admits secretly writing `She`s All That`
New York: M. Night Shyamalan has confessed that he secretly penned teen-rom-com `She`s All That`, before he got famous for his supernatural thrillers.
During a recent interview with Movies.com, the `After Earth` director admitted that he had helped write screenplays before achieving success for `The Sixth Sense`, the New York Daily News reported.
The 1999 movie starred Freddie Prinze Jr., in the role of a popular high school jock, who gives a makeover to Rachael Leigh Cook`s character of a frumpy nerd girl on a bet but then falls in love with her.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pritam keeps me on my toes, says Amitabh Bhattacharya
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka