M. Night Shyamalan to reunite with Bruce Willis for `Labor of Love`
Washington: M. Night Shyamalan is set to team up with Bruce Willis again for `Labor Of Love`, which is based on one of the very first scripts the acclaimed director sold in his career.
According to Deadline.com, the production is slated to begin in September and it has been reported that the producers will shop around for an international distributor at the Berlin Film Festival, The Verge reported.
Shyamalan has said that his story is about what he felt when he first got married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gita Jayanti special: Celebrate the birth of Srimad Bhagavad Gita
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?