M. Night Shyamalan to reunite with Bruce Willis for `Labor of Love`
Washington: M. Night Shyamalan is set to team up with Bruce Willis again for `Labor Of Love`, which is based on one of the very first scripts the acclaimed director sold in his career.
According to Deadline.com, the production is slated to begin in September and it has been reported that the producers will shop around for an international distributor at the Berlin Film Festival, The Verge reported.
Shyamalan has said that his story is about what he felt when he first got married.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic