Madonna to helm film adaptation of interracial romance novel `Ade: A Love Story`
Washington: Madonna will be directing the film adaptation of the interracial romance novel by Rebecca Walker ` Ade: A Love Story`.
Reportedly, the 55-year-old singer made her directorial debut with 2011`s British romantic drama `W.E` that grossed only 583,000 dollars at the domestic box office.
Walker`s debut novel centers on a 19-year-old American student who falls in love with a young Muslim man while travelling in Africa.
The film will be produced by `Silver Linings Playbook` producer Bruce Cohen via his Bruce Cohen Productions, along with Jessica Leventhal, the company`s director of development, and Walker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'