Madonna to helm film adaptation of interracial romance novel `Ade: A Love Story`
Washington: Madonna will be directing the film adaptation of the interracial romance novel by Rebecca Walker ` Ade: A Love Story`.
Reportedly, the 55-year-old singer made her directorial debut with 2011`s British romantic drama `W.E` that grossed only 583,000 dollars at the domestic box office.
Walker`s debut novel centers on a 19-year-old American student who falls in love with a young Muslim man while travelling in Africa.
The film will be produced by `Silver Linings Playbook` producer Bruce Cohen via his Bruce Cohen Productions, along with Jessica Leventhal, the company`s director of development, and Walker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder