Madonna to helm film adaptation of interracial romance novel `Ade: A Love Story`
Washington: Madonna will be directing the film adaptation of the interracial romance novel by Rebecca Walker ` Ade: A Love Story`.
Reportedly, the 55-year-old singer made her directorial debut with 2011`s British romantic drama `W.E` that grossed only 583,000 dollars at the domestic box office.
Walker`s debut novel centers on a 19-year-old American student who falls in love with a young Muslim man while travelling in Africa.
The film will be produced by `Silver Linings Playbook` producer Bruce Cohen via his Bruce Cohen Productions, along with Jessica Leventhal, the company`s director of development, and Walker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpayee stern on 'Taandav'
- Check out: Sonam Kapoor shares her favourite dialogue from 'Neerja'!
- Are you up for Sidharth-Alia-Fawad's 'Kapoor and Sons' tongue twister challenge?
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!