Manit Joura to be seen in German film
Mumbai: Television actor Manit Joura will be seen in a German film titled ‘The Girl with the Indian Emerald’.
"The structure of the film is based in India," said Manit, who is said to be playing the role of a royal guard in the movie.
Parts of the movie, directed by Michael Karren, have been shot in Jaipur.
Manit has been part of shows like ‘Aajaa Mahi Vay’, ‘Ram Milaayi Jodi’ and ‘Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan’.
The actor admits the movie has been a learning experience, and says the team was satisfied with his performance.
"The filmmaker really liked my work. He told me that initially he though it would be tough to take out work from Indians. Plus, the other actors were trained. But then he said his perception changed after working with me," he said.
The film will release in April, and an English version of it has been made as well.
However, Manit said: "I am not sure whether the movie will get a worldwide release or not."
The actor also revealed that he has been approached by Suneel Darshan for a negative role in his new film. In the past, Darshan has produced films like ‘Inteqam’, ‘Lootere’, ‘Ek Rishtaa’.
"I have been approached, but I don`t know if I will be able to take it up," said Manit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder
- Independence Day: Resurgence movie review: Staid and worn out
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' rakes in moolah, nears Rs 50 crore mark at Box Office
- '7 Hours To Go' movie review: A promise not delivered
- 'Raman Raghav 2.0' movie review: Cleverly crafted, compelling!