Margot Robbie says `Wolf of Wall Street` sex scenes with DiCaprio were nightmares
Melbourne: Margot Robbie, who starred opposite Leonardo DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese-helmed `The Wolf of Wall Street `, has revealed that the love scenes in the film were nothing less than nightmares.
The 23-year-old actress told Telegraph.com.au that there was nothing sexy about her sex scenes with the hunky star because there was the involvement of dog food.
The former `Pan Am` star explained that her character Naomi Lapaglia`s dog was meant to jump up onto the bed and bite DiCaprio`s feet, but the dog didn`t want to.
Robbie continued saying that people were trying to coax the dog up onto the bed by putting dog food on the actor`s feet and chicken liver between his toes.
She added that the lights on the sets were making them sweat and it was so unromantic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!