Martin Scorsese, De Niro team up after 15 years
London: Filmmaker Martin Scorsese has teamed up with Robert De Niro after 15 years for his new film ‘The Irishman’.
The director has a long list of box office hits with De Niro like ‘Taxi Driver’ and ‘GoodFellas’. Their last film together was 1995 release ‘Casino’.
The forthcoming movie is based on the Charles Brandt novel "I Heard You Paint Houses, Irishman" and tells the story of union leader Frank Sheeran, who goes on to become a mob assassin, reports a website.
The shooting of the film is likely to begin next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification