Marvel Studios has films planned to 2021
London: Marvel Studios has its films scheduled for as far as 2021, its president has hinted.
Kevin Feige has discussed the company`s long-term plans, saying the studio has bag full of films for the next ten years, reported Digital Spy.
"I could arguably say what we`re planning for the year 2021. Will that happen? I don`t know. But what we planned for 2015 in 2006 is happening," Feige said.
The release dates for five more films have been confirmed so far. `Thor: The Dark World` will arrive on October 30 in the UK and November 8 in the US, followed by "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" on April 4, 2014 in the US and May 2 in the UK.
`Guardians of the Galaxy` debuts on August 1, 2014, `The Avengers: Age of Ultron` on May 1, 2015 and `Ant-Man` on November 6.
Three more release dates have been announced - May 6, 2016, July 8, 2016 and May 5, 2017 - but the corresponding films have not been named.
`Doctor Strange` is the only confirmed movie yet to have a specific date attached.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'