Matthew Perry in `The Odd Couple` revamp
Los Angeles: Actor Matthew Perry is making a comeback to the small screen. He will be seen in a revamp of movie-to-TV series classic `The Odd Couple`.
The 44-year-old will essay the role of Oscar Madison, reports express.co.uk.
"The Odd Couple" started out as a play by US playwright and screenwriter Neil Simon, and it later went on to become a cult film featuring actors Walter Matthau and Jack Lemmon in 1968.
It was also adapted as a TV comedy in 1970 with Jack Klugman and Tony Randall in the lead roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dilip Kumar's house: Court asks Pakistan government on takeover
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Jennifer Aniston stars in funny new emirates commercial
- 'Elegant' Aishwarya Rai launches Longines' Dolce Vita in Delhi
- Will the Maheshwari family come to know about Ragini’s villainous face?