Mayhew to reprise his role of Chewbacca in `Star Wars` movie?
Los Angeles: Actor Peter Mayhew will reportedly reprise his role of Chewbacca in the `Star Wars Episode 7`.
The 69-year-old actor played the trusty hairy sidekick of Han Solo, one of the main character of the space opera in the original trilogy.
The casting report emerged after Mayhew cancelled a scheduled appearance at Texas convention, Comicpalooza, "due to filming."
`Episode 7` has started shooting.
Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill are expected to reprise their roles as the classic `Star Wars` trio, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming