McConaughey likely not returning for Magic Mike sequel: Costar
Los Angeles: `Magic Mike` actor Gabriel Iglesias claimed that Matthew McConaughey is likely not returning for the upcoming sequel of the film.
Iglesias played a strip club DJ and drug dealer in the first stripper installment, suggest reports.
"All they`re telling me -- because they haven`t shown me the whole script yet -- is that they`re taking the show on the road...
"So something tells me it`s not going to be shot in Florida like the last one. Word has it Matthew is probably not going to be involved in this one," Iglesias said.
Asked the reason behind not including McConaughey in the new film `Magic Mike XXL`, he said, "Because he`s worth a lot of money."
`Magic Mike XXL` is slated to release in July 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show