Megan Fox set to star in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
London: Megan Fox has been roped in to star in the updated film version of 90s big screen hit ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.’
The 26-year-old actress will be reuniting with director Michael Bay, who she famously fell out with during the filming of the Transformers franchise, which resulted in the star not appearing in the third instalment.
“TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family” the BBC quoted Bay as writing on his official website on Thursday.
Fox is expected to be play the role of reporter April O’Neil.
Bay will act as a producer on the movie, with Jonathan Liebesman set to direct it.
Industry paper The Hollywood Reporter suggested that director Liebesman was implicit in persuading Fox - who once labelled Bay a “tyrant” - to take the role.
The movie, which will be a mixture of live action performances and computer animation, is currently in the casting process, with turtles Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo and Raphael expected to be played by relative unknowns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays