Melissa Leo to play Jesse Eisenberg`s mum in ‘Predisposed’
London: Oscar-winner Melissa Leo is all set to star alongside Jesse Eisenberg in the independent comedy ‘Predisposed’.
The story focuses on the relationship between a drug-addicted mother and her college-bound son on the day he is interviewed to attend the prestigious music college Juilliard. On the same day, his mother plans on checking into rehab, complicated by her lack of health insurance.
Tracy Morgan will also join the cast in the role of a drug dealer, reports the Independent.
Screenwriter Ron Nyswaner co-wrote a 2009 film short, also called Predisposed, on which this feature is based and in which Leo also appeared. Nyswaner will direct the feature-length film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rakesh Roshan will watch 'Kaabil' again, but won't see 'Raees'
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Kaabil’: Bollywood hails film with ‘captivating storyline’
- Shahid Kapoor shares new still from ‘Rangoon’ and it is incredibly intense!