Metallica working on a 3D film
London: American heavy metal band Metallica are working on a self-financed 3D concert film.
The 3D project is at early stage of production, and is expected to release by summer next year.
"There is indeed a 3D project in the very early stages of production! We wish we could tell you more, but we don`t have all the finer points nailed down just yet," contactmusic.com quoted the band as saying.
"We tend to pay for these things ourselves. The minute you take somebody else`s money, you have to consider their opinions. And that`s no fun," said drummer Lars Ulric.
The group which also includes vocalist James Hetfield, guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Robert Trujillo originally had reservations about making the film.
"We didn`t want to do it at first. We were sold on it by our managers, that it would be a lot of fun and we would have a big-ass stage to play on - the biggest Metallica live show we`ve ever done, next-level stuff," said Hammett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September