Michael Caine, Samuel L Jackson in `Harry and The Butler`
Los Angeles: Michael Caine, who memorably played the role of a butler in Christopher Nolan`s Batman franchise, is all set to reprise the butler role again but in a different movie.
Caine will play a down-on-his-luck butler in `Harry and The Butler` with Samuel L Jackson in director George C Wolfe`s film.
Philippe Rivier of Spirit Films and Colin Callender of Playground Entertainment are producing the dramedy, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The story is about a derelict roller-coaster mechanic mechanic and one-time jazz virtuoso, who lives in a train caboose.
When he inherits a large sum of money, he drunkenly to hire a down-on-his-luck British butler, played by Caine.
Wolfe is set to start shooting on location in Louisiana in spring 2014 from a script by Damian F Slattery.
The film is loosely based on the 1962 Danish film `Harry og Kammertjeneren`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut's `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` earns Rs 100 crore in India!
- Jessica Lange finds comparison with Caitlyn Jenner 'wonderful'
- Why Caitlyn Jenner didn't spell new name with 'K'
- EL James to reveal Christian's mind with spin-off novel 'Grey'
- Zoya has a knack of dealing human dynamics: Karan Johar