Michael Shannon wants to be next James Bond
New Delhi: `Iceman` actor Michael Shannon has revealed that after playing two dark characters back-to-back, he is now interested in playing a strong good-guy character like James Bond.
Talking about his desire to play Agent 007, the 28-year-old actor said that he would like to be the next James Bond, PVR Cinemas reported.
"How many more (movies) do you think they`ll make with Craig? Maybe after he retires, I`ll be the next Bond," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone very much in love – These videos are proofs
- Watch Filmfare 2016 red carpet special: Amitabh Bachchan, Harshaali Malhotra, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone elevated the night!
- Preity Zinta to tie the knot this Valentine?
- Cinema focuses on entertainment, later education: Shyam Benegal
- Actor Govinda to pay Rs 5 lakh compensation for slapping fan