Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum in `Jupiter Ascending`
London: Actress Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum will be seen together in new movie ‘Jupiter Ascending’.
The film follows Jupiter Jones (Kunis), who was predicted for great things, working in a mundane job with an unfulfilled life.
Only when Caine (Tatum), a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, tracks her down does Jupiter see her true fate - she is next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.
Lana and Andy Wachowski have written and conceptualised the film, which the duo are also directing. Principal photography is taking place at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden, with production scheduled to move to Chicago in June.
The film is slated for a July 25 release next year with Sean Bean, Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth, Tuppence Middleton, Doona Bae, James D`Arcy and Tim Pigott-Smith set to star alongside Kunis and Tatum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut in no mood to talk about Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- 'Dishoom' POSTER OUT! Jacqueline rides with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham
- Are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan expecting their first child?
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!