Mini `Harry Potter` movie on floors?
London: A mini movie on the "Harry Potter" franchise is reportedly being shot secretly at studios.
The eight-part franchise, based on author J.K Rowling`s book, came to an end last year.
However, a mini-movie is now being shot at the Potter studios in Hertfordshire, reports thesun.co.uk.
Actress Helena Bonham Carter, who plays Bellatrix Lestrange in the movie, was seen shooting for character.
"The cast have really enjoyed getting back together - they are so tight-knit," a source said.
The movie will be shown at one of the two theme parks which are under construction. One of the theme parks will open in California by 2014, while the other will be ready to open in Japan by 2016.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe rose to fame after playing lead role of boy wizard while Emma Watson and Rupert Grint played his best friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan gets defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani