Miranda Kerr plans acting move
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr is reportedly planning to venture into acting. She is said to have been in talks with acting agents.
The 30-year-old model, who runs her own beauty brand KORA Organics, was overheard talking about her acting plans at the 20th anniversary party of Stuart Weitzman`s famed 5050 Boot, reports nypost.com.
"I am talking to acting agents," Kerr was heard as saying.
She reached the heights of fame in the modelling world after walking the ramp for fashion label Victoria`s Secret. She is married to Orlando Bloom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- Angelina Jolie may star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories