Moore, Galifianakis to feature in `Freeheld`
Los Angeles: Actors Julianne Moore and Zach Galifianakis will star in an independent drama "Freeheld".
The movie, which also features Ellen Page, will see Galifianakis in a supporting role, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Based on the 2007 Academy Award-winning documentary short of the same name, the film chronicles the true story of the late Laurel Hester (Moore), a New Jersey police detective whose world was shattered when she became terminally ill and government officials prevented her from assigning her pension benefits to her domestic partner, Stacie Andree (Page).
"Freeheld" will be directed by Peter Sollett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- Salman Khan strikes candid pose with nephews Arhaan and Nirvaan! – Pic inside
- Hotness alert! Latest pic of Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan will leave you drooling
- Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn fans for berserk on Twitter, thanks to Shah Rukh Khan – Know why
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Shah Rukh Khan should get National Award for 'FAN'—See who says this!
- Commercial cinema doesn't need me: Manoj Bajpayee
- Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor's 'Baaghi' crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!