My film plots are same: Danny Boyle
Los Angeles: Hollywood director Danny Boyle has reportedly said that his latest films like ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, ‘127 Hours’ and ‘Trance’ have the same storyline about a man overcoming the impossible.
The 56-year-old admitted his latest films bear striking resemblances to one another because they feature similar themes about memory and a main character who always overcomes an impossible task.
"All the films I`ve made are same, I have to admit that," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Boyle as saying.
"They`re all about a character that faces insurmountable odds and overcomes them. If you think about it, `Slumdog Millionaire`, the guy in `127 Hours`, they`re the same films. Don`t tell anyone," he added.
The director also said that the last three films are about memories.
"In `Slumdog Millionaire`, memory was a good fortune to Dev Patel (who played the main lead). In `127 Hours`, where he cuts his arm off, memories save him. This is more about how memories can wreak havoc and destruction," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here