Naomi Watts tries to get rid of major roles
Los Angeles: Actress Naomi Watts says she gets nervous after landing a major role and tries to get out of commitment before the shooting starts.
"I`m always nervous in the lead-up. The anticipation of a project... I`m always trying to pull out of it. Right up until (the last minute)... Trying to get them to re-cast...," Hollywoodreporter.com quoted the 44-year-old as saying.
However, the actress says she has realised that it`s just her habit.
"I`m always calling the director and saying, `I don`t think I can do it. There`s got to be someone else who is more right for this.` I know myself well enough now to know that it`s just my habit and it`s my process," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'