Natalie Portman`s `Jane Got a Gun` delayed
Los Angeles: Natalie Portman produced Western `Jane Got a Gun` has been pushed from August 29 to February 20, next year.
The actress stars oppsoite opposite Noah Emmerich, Joel Edgerton and Ewan McGregor in the film.
`Jane` made headlines at the beginning of its shooting when director Lynne Ramsay dropped out of the project. After that the film underwent numerous cast changes as Michael Fassbender, Jude Law and Bradley Cooper joined the project and subsequently dropped out.
Edgerton took over the role left by Fassbender, while McGregor took on the villain character Law and Cooper were hired to play.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Sanam Re movie review: Check out audience verdict on Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam starrer!
- Deadpool movie review: Strictly for fans only
- 'Rangoon' diaries: Moonstruck Farah Khan and Vishal Bharadwaj look delightful!
- Priyanka Chopra packs a punch in ‘Jai Gangaajal’ trailer 2 – Watch