Next `Bourne` movie delayed till 2016
Los Angeles: The next installment in the `Bourne` franchise, starring Jeremy Renner, has been delayed by one year.
The film, originally slated to for an August 14, 2015 release, has now been pushed back to July 15, 2016, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Universal apparently wanted to clear the 2015 date to release `Straight Outta Compton`.
Justin Lin is directing the fifth installment of `Bourne` series, which will see the return of Renner in the lead role of Aaron Cross.
The Bourne film will now face off against `Ice Age 5` during its July 2016 outing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming