Next `Bourne` movie delayed till 2016
Los Angeles: The next installment in the `Bourne` franchise, starring Jeremy Renner, has been delayed by one year.
The film, originally slated to for an August 14, 2015 release, has now been pushed back to July 15, 2016, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Universal apparently wanted to clear the 2015 date to release `Straight Outta Compton`.
Justin Lin is directing the fifth installment of `Bourne` series, which will see the return of Renner in the lead role of Aaron Cross.
The Bourne film will now face off against `Ice Age 5` during its July 2016 outing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor to play Madhuri's part in 'Ram Lakhan' remake?
- No one can replace Feroz Khan in 'Welcome' series: Nana
- Ajay Devgn vs Ranbir Kapoor: Expect fireworks on Diwali 2016
- Watch: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar, John Abraham in crazy ‘Welcome Back’ trailer
- 'Inside Out' leaves behind 'Cars 2', 'Toy Story 3' in India