Nicholas Hoult wants to be James Bond
London: Actor Nicholas Hoult wants to take over the lead role in the James Bond franchise.
The `X-Men: First Class` star says that at 23, he is too young for the role of 007, currently played by Daniel Craig, but hopes he will eventually be considered for the coveted part, reported Daily Star.
"Give me 15 years. Let`s start the campaign now. I`m going to start walking round Pinewood (studios, where the Bond films are made) in a tuxedo," Hoult said.
The actor recently ended his relationship with Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence after dating her for a year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!