Nicolas Cage to star in `The Croods 2`
London: Actor Nicolas Cage is to reprise his role alongside Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds in DreamWorks Animation follow-up `The Croods 2`.
The 49-year-old actor will join the follow-up to the caveman caper, directed by Chris Sanders and Kirk DeMicco, reported Contactmusic.
"There`s not much to talk about yet because we`ve got a big lump of clay and we`re forming it as we speak. There will be lots of good creatures. We`ve got creatures that never got into the first movie. We`re going to take a very, very close look at those," Sanders said.
The animated hit is set in a prehistoric era and centres on a family who must adjust to the times as new inventions, such as fire, are created.
Cage voices the Croods` old-fashioned patriarch Grug, who is reluctant to accept the new innovations, while Stone lends her voice to Eep, Grug`s adventurous young daughter who tries to open her parents` minds and falls for the handsome and smart Guy (voiced by Reynolds).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan