Nicole Kidman adopts Grace Kelly`s elegance for biopic
Paris: Nicole Kidman, who plays legendary actress Grace Kelly in `Grace Of Monaco`, looked her elegant best as she stepped out to shoot for the biopic in France.
Directed by Olivier Dahn, "Grace Of Monaco" is said to have a budget of $30 million and tells the story of the Philadelphia-born star who made it big in Hollywood before she married Price Rainier of Monaco in a fairy-tale wedding in 1956, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Kelly was also considered one of the most beautiful and stylish women.
To play her, Kidman sported a cropped curled hairstyle and carried a bread basket as she shot in Menton, France.
Kidman has also shot on a yacht in France and was seen riding horses for the movie.
The film also stars Tim Roth, Parker Posey and Milo Ventimiglia and is slated to release in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks