Nicole Kidman adopts Grace Kelly`s elegance for biopic
Paris: Nicole Kidman, who plays legendary actress Grace Kelly in `Grace Of Monaco`, looked her elegant best as she stepped out to shoot for the biopic in France.
Directed by Olivier Dahn, "Grace Of Monaco" is said to have a budget of $30 million and tells the story of the Philadelphia-born star who made it big in Hollywood before she married Price Rainier of Monaco in a fairy-tale wedding in 1956, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Kelly was also considered one of the most beautiful and stylish women.
To play her, Kidman sported a cropped curled hairstyle and carried a bread basket as she shot in Menton, France.
Kidman has also shot on a yacht in France and was seen riding horses for the movie.
The film also stars Tim Roth, Parker Posey and Milo Ventimiglia and is slated to release in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'