Nicole Kidman and Ang Lee to join starry Cannes jury
London: Nicole Kidman and Oscar-winning `Life of Pi` director Ang Lee are all set to join Steven Spielberg on this year`s Cannes Film Festival jury.
The jury, which will be chaired by Spielberg, will award the coveted Palme d`Or to one of the 19 films competing at the festival, which takes place between 15-26 May, the BBC reported.
The actress and the director will join previously announced jurors including `We Need To Talk About Kevin` director Lynne Ramsay and `Django Unchained` actor Christoph Waltz.
Indian actress Vidya Balan, Japanese director Naomi Kawase, French actor and director Daniel Auteuil and Romanian director Cristian Mungiu are among other jury members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NO 'Baar Baar Dekho' THESE scenes in Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra film! CBFC cuts 'bra shot', 'Savita bhabhi' reference
- Poster alert! Sonakshi Sinha in and as 'Akira' will stun you for sure
- Rajkummar Rao to star with Nargis Fakhri in Hollywood project
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha, with another female lead in 'Dabangg 3'!
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra rock 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions—Watch video!