Nicole Kidman starrer `Grace of Monaco` delayed
Los Angeles: Nicole Kidman starrer Grace Kelly biopic, whose director Olivier Dahan is at odds with Harvey Weinstein over suggested changes, has been delayed.
The Weinstein Co has taken the filmn off the calendar less than two months before its release on March 14, said the Hollywood Reporter.
The film, which stars Kidman as the legendary Hollywood-star-turned princess, is yet to find a new release date.
`Grace of Monaco` was originally set to open in late November 2013, but the Weinstein Co pushed back the release to March, saying it wouldn`t be ready in time.
Director Dahan later lashed out at Weinstein for wanting to change the film.
"It`s right to struggle, but when you confront an American distributor like Weinstein, not to name names, there is not much you can do. There are two versions of the film for now: mine and his... Which I find catastrophic," Dahan had told a French newspaper in an interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review