No violence or `dirty comedy` in Jackie Chan`s film
Los Angeles: Actor Jackie Chan says he wants his movies to have "plenty of action, but not violence" and wants to stay away from dirty comedy.
The `Rush Hour` actor considers the films he directs to be like his children, and he has a very strict set of guidelines, reports a website.
"When I direct, the film is like my baby. I have to make sure there is comedy but no dirty comedy and a positive message," he said.
"I like people to believe the stunts are real - it`s not like `Spider-Man` or `Iron Man`... I only use a tiny bit of special effects.
"I want it to be believable, so where I used to do a triple kick, I now just do one. Eventually there will be no kicks. There has to be plenty of action, but not violence," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'