NWA biopic `Straight Outta Compton` confirms cast
Washington: NWA biopic `Straight Outta Compton` finally confirmed its cast and is anticipated for a 2015 release.
Group members Ice Cube and Dr. Dre, who are also producing the film, took to Twitter to share the picture which shows off the actors who`ll portray their younger conterparts in the film, suggest reports.
While 45-year-old Ice Cube`s son, O`Shea Jackson Jr. would be playing the young version of the singer, the roles of young Dr. Dre and the late Eazy-E would be filled by little-known actors Marcus Callender and Jason Mitchell respectively.
The renowned west coast rap group, which was widely popular in the mid to late `80s, had also given a kick start to Cube`s and Dr. Dre`s solo careers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court frames rape charges against 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui
- Happy with 'Phantom' response, says Saif Ali Khan
- Anil Kapoor credits late Feroz Khan for his success
- Shruti Hassan clears air on her kissing scene in 'Welcome Back'
- Melissa Rivers scattered some of Joan's ashes in Wyoming