Olga Kurylenko lands role in Russell Crowe`s directorial debut
Los Angeles: Actress Olga Kurylenko is set to romance Russell Crowe in his directorial debut `The Water Diviner`.
The former Bond girl has signed up to play the `Man of Steel` actor`s love interest in the film, about an Australian farmer who travels to Istanbul, Turkey to find out what happened to his sons after they were reported missing in action in World War I.
Production on the project will begin in Australia in December this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show