Olga Kurylenko praises co-star Tom Cruise
London: Actress Olga Kurylenko, who will be seen with actor Tom Cruise for the very first time in a new sci-fi movie ‘Oblivion’, is completely in awe of her co-star.
The pair was in London this week to promote the film, directed by Joseph Kosinski. It releases April 18.
"Cruise is very supportive and gives a lot to those who star opposite him," female first.co.uk quoted Kurylenko as saying.
They feature in the film with actors Morgan Freeman, Andrea Riseborough and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
In the past, Kurylenko has also worked in ‘To The Wonder’, ‘Empires of the Deep’ and TV series ‘Magic City’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!