Olga Kurylenko praises co-star Tom Cruise
London: Actress Olga Kurylenko, who will be seen with actor Tom Cruise for the very first time in a new sci-fi movie ‘Oblivion’, is completely in awe of her co-star.
The pair was in London this week to promote the film, directed by Joseph Kosinski. It releases April 18.
"Cruise is very supportive and gives a lot to those who star opposite him," female first.co.uk quoted Kurylenko as saying.
They feature in the film with actors Morgan Freeman, Andrea Riseborough and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau.
In the past, Kurylenko has also worked in ‘To The Wonder’, ‘Empires of the Deep’ and TV series ‘Magic City’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- 'Commando 2' poster: Vidyut Jammwal is blinded by money
- Jackie Chan, Sonu Sood's 'Kung Fu Yoga' trailer is the most action-packed thing you will WATCH today!
- Pakistani cinemas gear up to embrace Bollywood again?
- Aamir Khan interested in Hollywood? Here's the truth
- Ranbir Kapoor – Katrina Kaif in brand new still from ‘Jagga Jasoos’