Osama`s death may impact Bigelow`s `Kill Bin Laden`
London: Director Kathryn Bigelow and her screenwriter collaborator Mark Boal have been working on an action thriller based on Osama bin Laden`s life titled `Kill Bin Laden`, but the death of the Al Qaeda founder might affect the project in several ways.
Bigelow and Boal`s 2009 movie `The Hurt Locker` won Oscar for the best film and they based `Kill Bin Laden` on a failed Black Ops mission by the US military to capture the Al Qaeda leader.
But Osama was shot dead by US forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan Sunday night and his death is likely to impact the film`s script in several ways, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
The movie could stay more or less the same, gaining momentum as Sunday`s events give its subject matter added weight, context and timeliness. Or perhaps the project will do a 180-degree turn, with a new story line and focus. It is said that one can`t imagine the events surrounding Bin Laden`s ultimate killing not being incorporated into the script in some fashion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!